Visit us this coming week:
Farm Fresh Rhode Island Winter Farmers Market
Hope Artiste Village
1005 Main St, Pawtucket
Thundermist Health Center Farmers Market
450 Clinton St, Woonsocket
(inside lobby, 1st floor)
Pawtuxet Village Farmers Market
Little Falls Cafe, 2166 Broad St, Cranston
(product limited & preorder only; email email@example.com for info)
What we’ll be selling:
- Red Bordeaux Spinach
- Baby Beets
- Greens (from The Good Earth)
- Eggs (from Pak Express Farm and Big Train Farm)
- Spearmint Tea
- Culinary Herbs: Rosemary, Marjoram, Marjoram Zaatar
- Dried Floral Wreaths
- Seeds (from Small State Seeds)
Blue Skys Blooms – a flower CSA
Get a unique, seasonal, freshly-cut bouquet of flowers every week!
You can pick up your bouquet weekly at:
- Pawtuxet Village Farmers Market, Saturdays, 9am to noon
- Thundermist West Warwick Farmers Market, Thursdays, 3-6pm
- At the farm: 35 Pippin Orchard Road, Cranston (you choose the day)
Floral bouquets will be medium in size and vary in content according to what is in season.
Get about 20 weeks of flowers, June through October (or killing frost), for only $265. If you miss a week, we will double up the following week.
If you pay in advance, you’ll get an extra 10% in flowers every week!
Click here for more information (including what types of flowers we grow) or to sign up online.
See you at the markets!